The policy of the Next Dimension University International is that, unless specifically exempted by statute, every course, course section, or class that is reported for state apportionment, wherever offered and maintained by the District, shall be fully open to enrollment and participation by any person who has been admitted to the College and who meets such prerequisites as may be established pursuant to Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations, commencing with Section 55003.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
The following persons are eligible to enroll in
Next Dimension University:
- Any high school graduate, OR
- Any person who has passed the High School
Proficiency Exam or the General Educational
Development (GED) test, OR
- Any person 18 years of age or older who can profit from instruction, OR
- Any K-12 student meeting the criteria listed under “Special Admission of Minor Students.”
- Holders of B (Visitors) Visas are not eligible for admissions.
Next Dimension University admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school administered pro