Bachelor of Biblical Studies
The Bachelor of Biblical Studies Degree shall consist of the following 57 core units; assessed or transfer.
Bible Department Courses: 3 units per course | 18 units total
BIB-200 OLD TESTAMENT SURVEY
BIB-203 NEW TESTAMENT SURVEY
BIB-205-A THE SYNOPTIC GOSPELS
BIB-207 THE BOOK OF ACTS
BIB-413 THE GOSPEL OF JOHN
Theology/History Department Courses: 3 units per course | 15 units total
HIS-140 BEGINNING CHURCH HISTORY
THY-201 CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY I
THY-204 SYSTEMATIC THEOLOGY
Practical Theology/Ministries Department Courses: 3 units per course | 24 units total
COU-331 CHRISTIAN COUNSELING
MIN-206 EVANGELISM I
MIN-140 MINISTRIES ORIENTATION
MIN-141-ABC MINISTRY LAB
MIN-241-ABC MINISTRY LAB
MIN-341-ABC MINISTRY LAB
MIN-441-ABC MINISTRY LAB
- The Bachelor Degree have no prerequisite requirement. Anyone may register. Students without a high school diploma will be on probation until they have proven capability to complete college level work.
- Complete application and registration form.
- Submit records of all previous college level work completed.
- Students may request acceptance of transfer credit from an accredited school or its equivalent. Determination will be made by Registrar and approved by Academic Dean.
- Students may request assessment of lifetime learning/professional experience. Determination and assessment of advanced standing will be made by Academic Dean.
- Students may elect to receive a letter grade such as (A-C), or may elect to receive credit (CR) or no credit (NC). It is the student’s responsibility to request the type of grade they desire at the beginning of each course. All courses may be on Grade or (CR/NC).
All Bachelor Degree programs have the requirement of a Bible/Theology Major consisting of the following core requirements. All Bachelor programs require the completion of 120 Semester Units, with the exception of the Bachelor of Theology, which requires 150 Units. A minimum of 25% of unit requirements must be completed at NDU.
This will be the course description for the Associate’s Degree