Bachelor of Religious Education
BRE Program shall consist of the same basic 57 core units as the Bachelor of Biblical Studies, as well as the following 30 core units, plus 33 elective units.
EDU-100 CHRISTIAN SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT 3
EDU-101 ORIENTATION CHURCH SCHOOL 3
EDU-102 TEACHING PERSONAL EVANGELISM 3
EDU-304 PRINCIPLES OF CHRISTIAN TEACHING 3
EDU-402 RESPONSIBILITY OF A CHURCH SCHOOL 3
EDU-403 CHRISTIAN EDUCATION OF CHILDREN 3
EDU-410 CHRISTIAN SCHOOL TEACHING PRACTICUM 3
- The Bachelor Degree have no prerequisite requirement. Anyone may register. Students without a high school diploma will be on probation until they have proven capability to complete college level work.
- Complete application and registration form.
- Submit records of all previous college level work completed.
- Students may request acceptance of transfer credit from an accredited school or its equivalent. Determination will be made by Registrar and approved by Academic Dean.
- Students may request assessment of lifetime learning/professional experience. Determination and assessment of advanced standing will be made by Academic Dean.
- Students may elect to receive a letter grade such as (A-C), or may elect to receive credit (CR) or no credit (NC). It is the student’s responsibility to request the type of grade they desire at the beginning of each course. All courses may be on Grade or (CR/NC).
All Bachelor Degree programs have the requirement of a Bible/Theology Major consisting of the following core requirements. All Bachelor programs require the completion of 120 Semester Units, with the exception of the Bachelor of Theology, which requires 150 Units. A minimum of 25% of unit requirements must be completed at NDU.
This will be the course description for the Associate’s Degree