All Bachelor Degree programs have the requirement of a Bible/Theology Major consisting of the following core requirements. All Bachelor programs require the completion of 120 Semester Units, except the Bachelor of Theology, which requires 150 Units. A minimum of 25%of unit requirements must be completed at NDU.
- The Bachelor Degree has no prerequisite requirement. Anyone may register. Students without a high school diploma will be on probation until they have proven capability to complete college level work.
- Complete application and registration form.
- Submit records of all previous college level work completed.
- Students may request acceptance of transfer credit from an accredited school or its equivalent. Determination will be made by Registrar and approved by Academic Dean.
- Students may request assessment of lifetime learning/professional experience. Determination and assessment of advanced standing will be made by Academic Dean.
- Students may elect to receive a letter grade such as (A-C), or may elect to receive credit (CR) or no credit (NC). It is the student’s responsibility to request the type of grade they desire at the beginning of each course. All courses may be on Grade or (CR/NC).
Bachelor Degree programs consist of fifty-seven (57) core units. Students enrolling for the first time may qualify for life assessment units [no more than thirty (30) units].
Bible Studies | 3 units per course | 18 units total
BIB-200 Old Testament Survey
BIB-203 New Testament Survey
BIB-205A The Synoptic Gospels
BIB-207 The Book of Acts
BIB-413 The Gospel of John
History | 3 units per course | 3 units total
HIS-140 Beginning Church History
Theology | 3 units per course | 12 units total
THY-201 Christian Theology
THY-202 Beginning Hermeneutics
THY-204 Introduction to Systematic Theology
Practical Theology/Ministries | 3 units per course | 24 units total
COU-331 Christian Counseling
MIN-206 Evangelism I
MIN-140 Ministry Orientation
MIN-141ABC Ministry Lab
MIN-241ABC Ministry Lab
MIN-341ABC Ministry Lab
MIN-441ABC Ministry Lab
Bachelor Writing Project | 1 unit per course | 6 units total
ENG-301 Bachelor Writing: Methods of Research
ENG-302 Bachelor Writing: Literature Review
ENG-403 Bachelor Writing: Annotated Bibliography
ENG-404 Bachelor Writing: Abstract
ENG-405 Bachelor Writing: Bibliography
ENG-506 Bachelor Writing: Test & Measurements