All Master’s Degree program students must complete required units indicated by the major of their choice. A minimum of 24 units must be completed at NDU.
1. Student must have earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school or its equivalent.
2. Complete Application & Registration Form.
3. Submit records of all previous college level work completed. Students may request acceptance of transfer credit from an accredited school or its equivalent. Registrar will make acceptance determination and approval is by Academic Dean. Students may request an assessment of lifetime learning/professional experience.
4. Determination and assessment of advancement standing will be made by Academic Dean. Students may elect to receive a letter grade such as (A-C), or may elect to receive credit (CR) or no credit (NC).
5. It is the student’s responsibility to request the type of grade they desire at the beginning of each course. All courses may be taken for a Grade or (CR/NC).
Biblical Studies | 6 units Total
BIB-501 Old Testament Advanced Research I
BIB-503 New Testament Advanced Research I
Ministry | 9 units Total
MIN-501 Church Evangelism
MIN-504 Christian Ethics
MIN-511 Advanced Homiletics I
Theology | 15 units Total
THY-410 The Theology of Jesus Christ
THY-411 Cults, Christianity & Religion
THY 501 Advanced Systematic Theology I
THY-502 Advanced Systematic Theology II
THY-503 Pastoral Theology
English Composition | 6 units Total
ENG-501 Thesis Writing: Methods of Research
ENG-502 Thesis Writing: Literature Review
ENG-503 Thesis Writing: Annotated Bibliography
ENG-504 Thesis Writing: Abstract
ENG-605 Thesis Writing: Bibliography
ENG-606 Thesis Writing: Test & Measurements
*Candidates may request assessment tests and/or successfully evaluations for prerequisites.