Associate of Biblical Studies
The ABS Degree Program shall consist of the following 30 core units, plus 30 elective units. Fifteen (15) units must be completed with NDU and forty-five (45) units may be assessed or transfer units if they meet degree requirements.
Bible Department Courses | 3 units per course | 12 units total
BIB-200 OLD TESTAMENT SURVEY
BIB-203 NEW TESTAMENT SURVEY
BIB-205A THE SYNOPTIC GOSPELS
BIB-413 THE GOSPEL OF JOHN
Theology/History Department Courses | 3 units per course | 6 units total
HIS-140 BEGINNING CHURCH HISTORY
THY-201 CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY I
Practical Theology/Ministries Department Courses | 3 units per course | 12 units total
MIN-206 EVANGELISM I
MIN-140 MINISTRIES ORIENTATION
MIN-141-ABC MINISTRY LAB
MIN-241-ABC MINISTRY LAB
- The Associate of Biblical Studies Degree has no prerequisite requirement. Anyone may register. Students without a high school diploma will be on probation until they have proven capability to complete college level work.
- Complete application and registration form.
- Submit records of all previous college level work completed.
- Students may request acceptance of transfer credit from an accredited school or its equivalent. Determination will be made by Registrar and approved by Academic Dean.
- Students may request assessment of lifetime learning/professional experience. Determination and assessment of advanced standing will be made by Academic Dean.
- Students may elect to receive a letter grade such as (A-C), or may elect to receive credit (CR) or no credit (NC). It is the student’s responsibility to request the type of grade they desire at the beginning of each course. All courses may be on Grade or (CR/NC).
- Successfully complete 30 core units, 30 elective units, meet all financial obligations and be recommended for graduation.
The Associate of Biblical Studies Degree consists of 60 units. Tuition will be charged at the rate of $50 per unit, totaling $3,000 dollars. Students must complete all class requirements and satisfy all financial obligations in order to graduate.
NDU Degree Programs -
The hour has come to prepare and equip a new breed of budding prophets and fivefold ministerial gifts to Kingdom Dominion. The “wind of God” is blowing to prophetically affect a remnant nation to manifest the glory of God within the venues of men and women.
Bachelor's Degree Program
All Bachelor Degree programs have the requirement of a Bible/Theology Major consisting of the following core requirements. All Bachelor programs require the completion of 120 Semester Units, except the Bachelor of Theology, which requires 150 Units. A minimum of 25%of unit requirements must be completed at NDU.
Master's Degree Program
All Master’s Degree program students must complete required units indicated by the major of their choice. A minimum of 24 units must be completed at NDU.
Doctoral Degree Program
All Doctoral Degree program students must complete required units indicated by the Major of their choice. A minimum of 24 Units must be completed at NDU.
Next Dimension University’s general education philosophy serves to enhance creativity, reasoning, ethical behavior, and human understanding, which are essential to the attainment of personal goals and effective participation in a rapidly changing society.